Happy Sunday! Just a few more days until Christmas, the day we celebrate the birth of the Christ. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes has a few random words on Christmas
- Gateway Pundit notes the “success” of Covered Oregon
- The Hayride offers Christmas at a gas station
- The Lonely Conservative covers booming business for inequity merchants
- The Other McCain has special snowflake syndrome
- The People’s Cube notes that Santa is offensive to minority children
- All American Blogger covers Warmists wanting to tax meat
- American Power notes liberals pushing back against “people of privilege”
- Bookworm Room notes we’ve become an un-serious country
- Capitalist Preservation wants Obamacare left out of the grocery stores
- Lady Liberty (at DaTechGuy’s) discusses Lefties in NC
- House of Eratosthenes discusses tolerance
- Jihad Watch notes dhimmitude in London
- Political realities notes Obama’s bipartisan nature
- And last, but not least, protein wisdom discusses the war on liberty
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Christmas Countdown. And here. And Rule 5 Saturday.
- Daley Gator has Best of the blogs Christmas edition. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Dominique Le Toullec at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Alessandra Ambrosio. And Ten best movie sex scenes.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Utter Chaos: White House Exempts Millions From Obamacare Mandate. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obamacare watch: latest spasmodic rule changes openly trampling on the uninsured..
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bonus Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has The Most Successful Ponzi Scheme Ever with Chyler Leigh (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Sarah Mutch.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And 2013 Wardrobe Malfunction Awards. And Around The Righty Blogosphere.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Santa’s Little Feminine Helpers. And beer+caffiene.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Beyonce.
- The Chive has women and mirrors.
- The Troglopundit has a strange looking Danica.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Shaw’s Blog has a girl and her Glock (last week’s).
- Barking Moonbat EWS has old school beauty.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Duck Dynasty and some bonus Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Radicalized Gay Bigotry and Weekend Links
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Estonia. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.