Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, Christmas is just around the corner. This pinup is by I’m Not Sure, can’t read the signature, with a wee bit of help
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain discusses the political views of the Arapahoe shooter
- Scared Monkeys notes the problems with Obamacare signups to insurers
- A View From The Beach discusses how fast the zombie plague would spread
- American Glob wonders about the NASA Muslim outreach
- American Perspective has info on voter ID
- Capitalist Preservation discusses Christmas in Times Square
- Diogene’s Middle Finger has things you don’t want to see on Christmas
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has typical loony tunes Progressives
- Jammie Wearing Fools notes you can’t even get away from ObamaZombies in shoe stores
- Jihad Watch finds another tolerant Progressive who loves Jihad
- Joshuapundit notes that Team Obama can’t even get appeasement right
- Maggie’s Notebook notes that liberals are goose-stepping for gun control
- Patterico doesn’t know if Santa is white, but he’s definitely conservative
- Political Clown Parade has some important pre-Christmas info on the Gary Sinise Foundation
- And last, but not least, Sister Toldjah notes that Romney was kinda right about a lot of things.
- And one to grow on: Political Commentator notes a passed bill that bans investigative journalism. Wait till you get to paragraph five.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Karla James. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Saturday Linkfest. And Saturday Beauty!. And Daisy Marie at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Victoria’s Secret. And Kelly Brook Rule 5 (last week’s. This week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Three Minutes to Destroy Gun Control. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: White House Says Obama Will Again Unlawfully Extend Amnesty For Young Illegals.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bonus Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links (with cheesecake I’m stealing). And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Classic Liberal has The Most Successful Ponzi Scheme Ever with Chyler Leigh (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Kelly Scem.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Lithuania.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Merry Christmas. And Mommy Warriors.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Heidi Montag.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- The Troglopundit is concerned about marijuana-less Colorado, forgets about Danica.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Shaw’s Blog has a girl and her Glock.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Diana Rigg.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Kale rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Great Glock Commercial and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: The IDF. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.