Happy Sunday! Cold enough for ya? Hopefully the pinup will warm you up, done by Gil Elvgren with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative notes that troop deaths went up with Obama changes to the ROEs
- Public Secrets notes that music teachers must be stopped
- protein wisdom says no unicorn parking
- Maggie’s Notebook has info on the real Nelson Mandela
- Legal Insurrection covers imaginary arrows that draw non-imaginary suspensions
- Jihad Watch highlights the Islamist moderates in Pakistan
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers the director of Maryland’s Obamacare resigning
- Director Blue has Obamacare: The Game
- Diogene’s Middle Finger has a US spying logo that you have to see
- Capitalist Preservation discusses the knockout game
- American Perspective wonders about the way to a man’s heart
- All American Blogger provides a flashback in regards to Obama heading to Mandela’s funeral
- Atlas Shrugs covers sharia attacks in England
- Watts Up With That? heads into Denier Land
- And last, but not least, The Hockey Schtick exposes the dirty secret of “clean cars”
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Marina Lombardo (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Saturday Beauty. And Hilarie Burton!. And Mari Silvestre at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Stacey Poole and Holly Eriksson. And Jessica Jynx Rule 5 (last week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Prosecution of Barack Obama. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Pathological Liar Now Denies There’s an IRS Scandal.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bonus Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links (with cheesecake I’m stealing). And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has The Most Successful Ponzi Scheme Ever with Chyler Leigh. And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tarts, Cowboy’s Cheerleaders (sigh) (last week’s. Someone’s on vacation).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And B-league beauty pagents.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Grimm Girls.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Toccara Jones.
- The Chive has sexy Chivettes.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica, um, well, I can’t really describe it.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Shaw’s Blog has Rule 5 Naomi Watts.
- House Of Eratosthenes has Gal Gadot
- Barking Moonbat EWS says find a reason.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Women with fish rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Spy Satellite With Creepy Octopus “Nothing Is Beyond Our Reach” Logo and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Life in the combat zone. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.