Happy Sunday! It’s another great day to have your insurance cancelled ruminate on the greatness of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- This ain’t Hell… discusses Dana Milbank wanting a draft
- Wild Thing isn’t impressed by Obama’s new Afghanistan ROEs
- The People’s Cube covers Comrade Michelle’s Let’s Move
- The Lonely Conservative has a leftist explaining why working is stupid
- The Last Tradition notes that the “fake knockout game” sure seems to be real
- Scared Monkeys notes a different person in the media deemed “fake knockout game”
- The Daley Gator has Leftists attacking Stand Your Ground
- The Camp Of The Saints has the new feudal lords
- Raised On Hoecakes wonders if you remember that Iran nukes deal
- At Powerline, Steven Hayward trolls healthcare.fail for prices
- Political Realities notes that Obamacare is more than a website
- Outside The Beltway discusses repealing presidential term limits
- Moonbattery has the keep your plan rap
- House of Eratosthenes has tyranny of nice
- And last, but not least, Gay Patriot has a quickie post on having an honest debate
- And one to grow on: Victory Girls notes that the Boston bomber may not get the death penalty
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Marina Lombardo. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Link Roundup. And Natasha Oakley!. And Misuzu Kawana at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Leanne Scotton. And Thanksgiving Roundup. And Jessica Jynx Rule 5.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: New website, same lousy ObamaCare. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Surrender in Geneva; The Problem of Selfishness.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Pic Dump. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Rule 5 Going To Hell (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tarts, Cowboy’s Cheerleaders (sigh).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And cultural awareness.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Saffron Burrows. And Turkey Day pinups.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Toccara Jones.
- The Chive goes fishing.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica bikinis in the cold.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Shaw’s Blog has Rule 5 Florencia Salvioni.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Pilgrims and Indians Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Toronto Mayor Rob Ford More Popular Than Obama and Weekend Links! (last week’s. This week’s)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Sweden. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.