Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future nation of America. This pinup is by Fiona Stephenson, with a wee bit of help (sorry, I covered the signature)
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative notes that the NSA has been tracking all social media connections
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses the feds seizing dough from a grocery store
- 1389 points out that foreign workers are in line for Obamacare jobs, and your private data
- Are We Lumberjacks? (been too long since I linked) has the 7 worst words in the English language
- The Conservative Commune has a live chat with healthcare.gov
- Finding Ponies has things you can’t make up
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes what Obama did Saturday while government looks to shutdown
- House of Eratosthenes has the Chinese dragon dance of science
- Jammie Wearing Fools covers hiding the Obama decline
- Jihad Watch notes a brave Ohio mom
- Nice Deb discusses the Obama admins Muslim Brotherhood connected advisor
- Powerline discusses Ted Cruz 2016
- Scared Monkeys features “productive” political discourse
- That Mr. G Guy has some poetic justice
- And last, but not least, The Camp Of The Saints features the latest on the severe mental illness of Leftism
- And one to grow on: Sister Toldah fights back against abusive lefties.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Satinee Capona. And Rule 5 News. (both last week’s)
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 linkfest (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Ashley Doris at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Hot Saturday Rule 5. And India Reynolds video. And Hot Shots calendar.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Dammit, Conservatives, Wake The Hell Up. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Fascist Democrats declare war on their political opposition, call GOP “terrorists”.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has destroying social cooperation with Sherlyn Chopra (last week’s). And The CL Report (last week’s).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Nichole Boerner.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Sweden 2013 (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Another Brazilian.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Serena Williams.
- The Chive has girls and surfboards.
- The Troglopundit: Canadian, Mountain Lion, Spear. Save girlfriend who’s not Danica.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has femme fatale (last week’s).
- Evil Blogger Lady has Oktoberfest
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And hot pick (slightly NSFW). And more girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Rick Perry, the man who SHOULD be President, at CPAC STL 2013 and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Blondes With Bullets. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.