Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, time to remember the once and future greatness. Not sure who did this pinup, but she’s a beauty.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- White House Dossier points out that Obama played golf yet again Saturday
- Weasel Zippers covers what CAIR has to say about Israel trying to help in Nairobi
- Wild Thing notes Obama’s special insider nickname
- The Lonely Conservative notes what the Illinois Gov wants to do to deal with Chicago violence
- The Gateway Pundit covers a very special school field trip
- Support Your Local Gunfighter notes the results of the end of NYC’s stop and frisk
- Sister Toldjah covers what NC liberal academics think of opposing viewpoints
- Shaw’s Blog notes Obama wants SCOTUS to take up the Obamacare Hobby Lobby case
- Powerline notes that Obamacare is more unpopular than the Iraq war
- protein wisdom highlights that Obamacare is designed to fail
- Moonbattery covers the ebonics of Common Core
- Maggie’s Notebook has Obama’s war on coal
- Legal Insurrection covers a typical lying Israel hater
- Gay Patriot has Obama in desperate denial
- And last, but not least, Flopping Aces has video of flying…from an eagle’s point of view
- And one to grow on: The Daley Gator has 16 stats that show how bad the economy is
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Arriana Sinn. And Rule 5 News. (both last week’s)
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 linkfest (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Rio Ogawa at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Hot Saturday Rule 5. And Emily Ratajkowski for Fredericks of Hollywood.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Why is Obama so angry to have a Political “win”?. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Mr. Breitbart Goes to Washington.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has destroying social cooperation with Sherlyn Chopra (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Rozanna Purcell.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Sweden 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – A Royal Pain.
- The Last Tradition has old school rule 5, Elizabeth Taylor.
- The Chive has sexy Chivettes.
- The Troglopundit doesn’t understand Rule 5.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has femme fatale.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Angie Dickinson Rule 5
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And hot pick. And more girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Captain Will Swenson, The MOH, and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Starting Over. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.