Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. Pinups have been a bit tame as of late, needed something that really pops today. Why? Why not? Not a clue who this pinup is by.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Zilla notes that DC was just the start for the bikers for freedom
- The Lonely Conservative notes what other data the feds want
- The People’s Cube has the god of thunder
- The Last Tradition notes Obama’s humiliation
- This ain’t Hell… notes that the White House peace vigil of 30 years is no more
- Wake Up America notes the delivery of weapons to al Qaeda in Syria
- The Gateway Pundit notes a security fail at TSA (surprise!)
- The Daley Gator notes the religious intolerance in America
- The Camp Of The Saints has an interesting Friday the 13th story
- Public Secrets has some good news on gun rights
- Nice Deb covers grief stricken Christian women in Syria
- Neo-neocon discusses Obama the world leader
- Jihad Watch catches CAIR in a (typical) freakout
- Gay Patriot has Putin vs Obama
- And last, but not least, Sunshine Hours has some interesting data on August “warmth”
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
Note: I’m on the road today, left early, so only including links up by 10pm Saturday night. Anything with an asterisk or a “last week’s” is last week’s. In some cases, I guessed what the Sunday URL might be. I’ll try and update in the evening. Otherwise, click the link and then head to the home page and poke around. PS: other posts you see during the day were written last night.
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5*. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Arriana Sinn. And Rule 5 News*.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 linkfest. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Emma Samms at Daley Gator Daley Babes (this is part of his 100 hottest women. Head over and check the rest).
- American Power has hot shots calendar. And Theresa Vail.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: House decides to let Senate be on the hook for Syria* (Sunday’s). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: A Real Vote to Defund Obamacare.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has destroying social cooperation with Sherlyn Chopra. And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Ashley Hinshaw.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Ireland 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Naomi Watts.
- The Last Tradition has old school rule 5, Iris Chacon (this week’s).*
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- The Troglopundit doesn’t understand Rule 5.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has a touch of ginger.
- Shaw’s Blog has hot cheerleaders.*
- Grouchy Old Cripple has Saturday Boobage (NSFW, R rated)
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has morning mistress. And late night ladies. And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Jeff Wagner’s Political Ad of “No More Strip Clubs” and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: At Sea (last week’s). And From Around The Blogroll*.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.