Happy Sunday! Another day to ruminate about the once and future nation of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help, in honor of Obama playing golf after discussing making war on Syria.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes finds more legal silliness, and makes good use of Grumpy Cat
- The People’s Cube is worried about global warming in Colorado
- Public Secrets covers the man of the people
- Political Clown Parade has Field Marshall Von Unicorn
- Nice Deb has an interesting poll on voter ID
- Moonbattery notes that the Brits are financing their own destruction
- Legal Insurrection covers white baiting gone wild
- Jammie Wearing Fools highlights who’s baiting Obama on Facebook
- Gay Patriot has Liberal Logic
- Gates Of Vienna stalks the elusive Islamaphobe
- Doug Ross goes nuclear
- American Power notes the hypocrisy of the Pelosi
- The Daley Gator has 11 ways Obama is way worse than Bush
- Coyote Blog introduces the person who wants to run your life
- And last, but not least, The Hockey Schtick notes that the new IPCC report is already toast
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with September Carrino. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has lovin the female form. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Rachel McAdams at Daley Gator Daley Babes (this is part of his 100 hottest women. Head over and check the rest). And Sunday Link-a-round (last week’s).
- American Power has Overdue Rule 5. And Behati Prinsloo.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: A Nation Without Heroes. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Absolute proof that Democrats are national security traitors .
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning Rule 5. And Friday afternoon links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee (last week’s).
- The Classic Liberal has Rule 5 (last week’s).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Paulina Porizkova.
- The Last Tradition has old school rule 5, Sophia Loren.
- The Chive has sexy chivers.
- The Troglopundit has badgers, but no Danica.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Saturday Happy.
- Shaw’s Blog has Rule 5 Estella Warren
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has morning mistress. And hot pick. And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Kentucky High School Art Project Desecrates Flag and Weekend Links!.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: At Sea. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.