Happy Sunday! Another super fine day to live in America. The sun is shining, the birds are signing, climate change is going to kill us all or something like that. This pinup is by Vaughn Bass, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Right Newz has an interesting poll on women in combat
- The Other McCain on…wait, Scarborough 2016?
- The Lonely Conservative discusses electoral college initiatives and liberals knickers
- The Daley Gator points to a sheriff that needs to be emulated
- Rhymes With Right highlights typical liberal intolerance
- protein wisdom covers the Marxist view of gun control
- neo neocon finds something that annoys the hell out of her
- Maggie’s Notebook wonders about D.C. being the 51st state
- Jihad Watch points to Islamist threats against France
- Jammie Wearing Fools notices that it was a slow night in Chicago
- American Power showcases the Orange County Gunshow
- And Rightly So! discusses how guns in America are used
- Atlas Shrugs points out what kind of people DHS is naturalizing
- Doug Ross explains why Americans are arming up
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell wonders if it is really a gun problem
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Hayley Marie. And Rule 5 News: Spring bikinis.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And moreDaleyBabe!
- American Power has Kate Hudson. And Victoria’s Secret.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit features a strange headline about Kate Upton.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Hands Off My Gun. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Gun control is about control, not guns.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Jessica Cediel plus linkage.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Ecuador 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Castle’s Stana Katic.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Marina Berti.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Meglomania with Hannah Simone. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Christina Hendricks.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- Political Clown Parade has bad lip reading.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has bikini girls. And lingerie ladies And late night ladies.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Maggie Grace. And Angie Layton next to a wonderful carbon sucking tree…woops, wrong meme.
- Victory Girls Blog has Tina Turner returns US Citizenship; becomes a Swiss Citizen and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Women with Weapons. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.