Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. Not a clue who did this pinup, which I added a wee bit to. If anyone knows, drop me a line.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection recommends banning rock concerts to save just one life
- Soopermexican discusses gun appreciation day
- Phineas (Sister Toldjah) says media bias? What media bias?
- The Looking Spoon wonders what letters from Conservative kids would look like
- Steven Goddard highlights the latest Al Qaeda weapon
- Over at Watts Up With That? we see that Al Gore is losing his climate bet
- Zilla has the Zilla Awards, Part 2
- Right Newz has Biden’s latest gaffe
- The People’s Cube wants you to celebrate Obama’s coronation
- The Other McCain notes that gun grabbers are now targeting Blue Dogs
- The Lonely Conservative has Newsweek’s latest Obama worship cover
- Allergic To Bull discusses Time Warner no longer showing ads with guns
- Bookworm Room discusses leftist indoctrination of children
- Gay Patriot covers Obama’s soaring rhetoric
- And last, but not least, Jammie Wearing Fools notices that a company is firing Obama supporters to save for ObamaCare
- And one to grow on: Victory Girls discusses the value of a conspiracy theory
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Emmanuelle Chrqui. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s Sunday’s Best). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has how to be a heartbreaker. And Ashley Greene.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit features Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Thousands of 2nd Amendment Supporters Rally in Albany. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Country’s Going Straight to Hell, But at Least We’ve Got a “Likeable” President.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Kelly Weekers plus linkage.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Croatia.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Abi Titmus.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Silvana Mangano (last week’s).
- The Chive has sexy Chivers.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Big Agriculture With Alana Blanchard. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- Political Clown Parade has the winner of the PUK Awards.
- House of Eratosthenes has women of USPSA.
- Bright%Early has birthday babe.
- And Rightly So! has Saturday News and Links
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And late night ladies And lingerie ladies.
- Victory Girls Blog has Gun Appreciation Day 2013 and Weekend Links!.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – MASH was real. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.