Happy Sunday! Another super fantastic day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing….good grief are they singing! Must be a couple hundred out back near the pond. Anyway, this pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Daley Gator tells us who a big abortionist got caught soliciting
- The Anchoress isn’t real happy with Nanny Bloomberg
- Raised on Hoecakes has an interesting saga into wasteful DOE spending
- Zilla wants every woman to get her gun permit
- Wake Up America has a must read about gun control, vis a vis Hitler’s time
- Villainous Company wonders about Men destroying the human race
- The People’s Cube has some shocked Brokeifornia officials
- The Lonely Conservative points to a Democrat admitting she gets her talking points from Media Matters
- The Jawa Report has Obama thoughts on guns for home protection
- Sister Toldjah (Phineas) has 5 facts on guns
- Rhymes With Right has a question for anti-gunnites
- Pundit Press wonders if Harry Reid is involved with a bribery scandal
- Michelle Malkin (Doug Powers) wonders about NBC sponsoring a gun show
- Bookworm Room has an awesome petition for gun free zones (I wish I had actually done the same like I said I would)
- And last, but not least, Maggie’s Notebook wonders if there was something more to the Benghazi affair, like kidnapping and a prisoner exchange
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Brook Little. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Helen Flanagan. And Saturday Roundup.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit features the lingerie league without lingerie.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Note to liberals: 14th Amendment confers no power to borrow. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Pravda, Guns, Red Terror & America.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Tashia McIntosh plus linkage.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss USA/Miss Universe.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Girls Being Human.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Dorothy Lamour (last week’s).
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: The Surveillance State With Ronda Rousey (last week’s). And the CL Report. And Been Away Too Long Rule 5 linkage (last week’s).
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has weekend color.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- Political Clown Parade is still cage matching.
- House of Eratosthenes has good looking women.
- Bright%Early has birthday babe.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has late night ladies. And here And here.
- Victory Girls Blog has Obama says the US has “Fallen Short of the Ideal’ in Afghanistan and Weekend Links!.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Frauleins. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.