Happy Sunday! Another super fantastic day here in America. This old school super classy pinup is by Bill Medcalf, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Villainous Company with a post on what balance deficit reduction looks like
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses Newtown
- Sister Toldjah has some great info for North Carolinians
- The Hayride has an interesting post on ethanol
- The Lonely Conservative has some interesting charts
- Wizbang provides info on how New Hampshire wants to restrict freedom for conservatives
- Scared Monkeys explains how that hopey-changey stuff works
- Public Secrets exposes what the Obama tax increase is for
- protein wisdom discusses the debt ceiling and a loony Dem comparing it to slavery
- Powerline notices that the Arab spring is coming to Iraq
- Patterico surprisingly has a problem with an LA Times story on gun control
- Maggie’s Notebook has your funny story, involving duct tape
- Joshuapundit notes that the middle class was kinda shocked post Obama tax “cuts” for the Middle Class
- Jammie Wearing Fool says Harry Reid is a racist
- And last, but not least, Gay Patriot points out that spending cuts help the economy
- And one to grow on: First Street Journal offers a picture worth a thousand words
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Sammie Pennington. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has sexy Instagram. And Stephanie Seymour.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit features nerdy Megan Fox.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Guns, Equality and a Land Where Thieves Rule the Night. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Libya Blowback-US Missiles intercepted on way to Hamaz.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Kate Upton plus linkage.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Rachel Weisz.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Dorothy Lamour.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: The Surveillance State With Ronda Rousey. And the CL Report. And Been Away Too Long Rule 5 linkage.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Karina Lombard.
- Victory Girls Blog has Rand Paul running for President and Links!!.
- Plank’s Constant has 13 ways to tell a woman is pissed off.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s.).
- Political Clown Parade is still cage matching.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has late night ladies. And here And here.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – They fought for their countries. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.