Happy Sunday! Another awesome day in America. Sun is shining, birds are singing, NBC is offering another banal human interest story instead of showing the competitions. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
BTW, this is the unofficial 400th episode. I coded the June 10th one under “Pirate’s Cove” instead of Patriotic Pinup
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- A newcomer to the blogroll, Political Realities discusses the lies the media tells about the Tea Party
- Raised on Hoecakes discusses stifling speech through theft
- The First Street Journal tackles Democrat campaign dishonesty
- The Lonely Conservative has Ann Marie Buerkle, showing that she understands economics, something a bit above Obama’s pay grade
- The Daley Gator highlights one reason why leftism always fails
- Deadspin has the opening Olympics ceremony, a tribute to 7/7 victims, that NBC failed to show
- Sister Toldjah says that Democrats think Americans are idiots
- The Other McCain covers Claire McCaskill being way behind
- American Power features Palin at Chick-fil-a, and the typical liberal misogynist responses
- And So It Goes In Shreveport features 12 more reasons not to vote for Obama (that’s the series I was trying to remember last week!)
- Bob Owens wonders what gun control backers would be willing to compromise on
- Director Blue features an iPhone sized handgun…and it’s .45ACP
- Structuring Chaos explains the liberal position of “my opinion is fine, yours sucks”
- Gay Patriot wonders if Obama’s support is softer than portrayed
- And last, but not least, Maggie’s Notebook features a Purple Heart recipient giving it back in protest against Obama
- And one to grow on: Nice Deb explains why Obama has no intention of leaving the White House
- And because you ate your peas, Primordial Slack brings a historical approach to gun control
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last week’s. This week’s is up.).
- teresamerica has chaos at the border. More: Eagle Freedom Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Neha Dhupia. And Rule 5 News. And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Britney Spears and supermodels then and now.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 161. Plus Shawn Johnson. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit discusses bikini clad players and nuts.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Finding Hope.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday, Olympics edition. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Olympics style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Anett Griffel. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks: Fox News’ Megyn Kelly.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – American Beauty – Mena Suvari.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #54, Olivia Wilde. (last week’s, someone is vacationing instead of blogging. Sheesh!)
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Rhonda Fleming.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Kate Upton vacation. And some Emma Stone Rule 5 and linkage. (last week’s), More: Katy Perry in a bikini.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- Bright and Early has birthday babe Sandra Bullock.
- The Classical Liberal has On Capitalism with Serinda Swan. And the CL Report. And Rule 5 Barracuda.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – They Left Their Lipstick At Home.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.