Happy Sunday. It’s a sad day in America, grieving for all those lost and wounded in Colorado. My prayers go out to all. This pinup is by Pearl Frush, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Primordial Slack points out that no one has lowered the flag for the 214 Black men killed in Chicago this year.
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses limits on signs
- Right Klik has an interesting observation on gun control
- small dead animals has the dirty little secret of socialized medicine.
- The First Street Journal discusses those peaceful Palestinians
- The Jawa Report has Fast and Furious, Yemen style
- Wake Up America points out that Obama runs his campaign like he runs the country
- Weasel Zippers has the latest insanity from MSNBC
- Lee Stranahan highlights one of the insane Aurora conspiracy theories
- Michelle Malkin commemorates the victims
- Maggie’s Notebook has the Congressional Reform Act Of 2012
- Jammie Wearing Fool has the latest fact check on Obama
- Gateway Pundit features Occupy goons shooting at cops with fake “guns”
- American Power has the latest from Brokeifornia – pay raises and tax hikes
- And last, but not least, Fausta highlights just how well the economy is doing
- And one to grow on: Traction Control discusses the uplifting story of Jeanne Assam
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- teresamerica has a bucket list for America.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Carrie Stevens. And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And what’s cool on the ‘net today.
- American Power has Jessica Gomes and Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 160. Plus Katy Perry (slightly NSFW). And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has Danica and the parable of the misguided tea partier.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Batman and Evil.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Rachel Reynolds. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks: Fox News’ Andrea Tantaros! (last week’s)
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Open Your Eyes for Penélope Cruz .
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #54, Olivia Wilde.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Hedy Lamar.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Kate Upton vacation. And some Emma Stone Rule 5 and linkage.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- Bright and Early has birthday babe Kristen Bell.
- The Classical Liberal has Healthcare Fascism with Lyndsy Fonseca. And the CL Report. And Socialized Healthcare With Gianne Albertoni.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Journey Edition
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – En Garde!.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.