Happy Sunday! Another great day in America. This pinup is by Earl MacPherson, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Teresamerica says “Yes we can….vote him out!”
- American Power wonders if Obama really is a Socialist
- Ice Age Now highlights that the Earth has been cooling for 3,500 years
- A View From The Beach wonders about out of control SUVs
- Raised On Hoecakes explains why government should never have a stake in the market
- The Lonely Conservative wonders about where the buck stops
- Rightnewz has video of Dick Morris discussing Obama’s scorched earth policy
- The First Street Journal discusses King Obama gutting another law
- Yid With Lid discusses security in the Middle East
- Scared Monkeys points out that Team Obama misspelled “Israel”
- Public Secrets highlights a crucial endorsement for Obama
- Fausta wonders if dancing is really criminal behavior in NYC
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday funnies
- Datechguy discusses the fall of Digg
- And last, but not least, Gay Patriot catches CNN using the Obama campaign as a source
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last week’s).
- teresamerica has Links and News.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Jessica Gomes. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Miranda Kerr. And an IDF bikini.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 159. Plus Shania Twain. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has Danica!.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Who Democrats really are and what we must do.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Jessica Perez. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks: Fox News’ Andrea Tantaros!
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Rapping the Rappers – Demi Lovato.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #54, Kate Beckinsale.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Angela Lansbury.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Katy Perry riding a bike plus linkage (last week’s).
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs (last week’s).
- Bright and Early has birthday babes Becky and Jessie O’Donohue.
- The Classical Liberal has Soviet Health Care With Emanuela De Paula (last week’s). And the CL Report.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: The Black Keys Edition
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Contemplating The Future.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.