Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous, and hot, day in America, though relief is right around the corner. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The First Street Journal beats up on excitable Juan Cole
- The Lonely Conservative beats up on excitable Barack Obama and his “I’ve tried real hard” comment
- The Jawa Report beats up on Obama over his Sharia czar
- Jammie Wearing Fool highlights all the IRS agents to come under Obamacare
- Ed Morrissey tells Obama to stop with the “I inherited” garbage
- Dan Riehl points out that the media has already done more digging on Romney than they did all of 2008 on Obama
- Gay Patriot contrasts Obama’s economic “recovery” with Reagan’s
- Public Secrets points out why California’s can’t have nice things
- Powerline wonders who’s really secretive
- Weasel Zippers features Holder pandering to the bigots at La Raza
- Wizbang highlights that Obama is not offering to pay your power bill
- Wake Up America explains exactly what Obama has done for Blacks and Hispanics
- This ain’t Hell… discusses how peace talks inspire more terrorist groups
- The Daley Gator shows liberals what real charity and compassion looks like
- And last, but not least, congratulations to Political Junkie Mom and family on the new edition!
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
Note: I’m on the road today traveling to see the parents, so I did this post Saturday night, hence, any “Last Weeks” or LW goes to the website’s home page, regardless of the place holder material I’ve left. I’ll try and update Sunday night or Monday morning
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday!. (last 2 last week’s). This week’s Rule 5.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- teresamerica has Rule 5 American Style.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Lauren Mellor. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Tour. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Blake Lively.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 158. Plus Alex Morgan. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit wants to fry it on a stick.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Obama’s Imperial Presidency .
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Karen Correno. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has the best hula hoop contest ever!
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Have a Little Faith – Eliza Dushku.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #53, Shera Bechard.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Elizabeth Taylor.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Katy Perry riding a bike plus linkage.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- Bright and Early has birthday babe Gianne Albertoni.
- The Right Way has Friday Babe.
- Three Beers Later has Rule 5 Shake It
- The Classical Liberal has Soviet Health Care With Emanuela De Paula. And Hot Legs Rule 5.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Chickenfoot Edition
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Can’t Call These Flyboys.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.