Happy Sunday! It’s another fantastic, though darned hot, day in America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Daley Gator, who hit the big 4 year mark, covers the year on douchebaggery..so far
- ThatMrGGuy is spiking the football, er, golf ball. Congrats!
- Villainous Company covers the Washington Post fact checking the Washington Post
- Doug Ross has an interesting chart on state unemployment trends
- Over at Jihad Watch, we find out the latest insanity coming form Occupy
- Moonbattery points out that it is now up to us
- Q&O provides highlights enviroweenies who want you to kill your pet for Gaia
- Rhymes With Right discusses the Navy caving to CAIR over training targets
- Sentry Journal thinks Justice Roberts punked Obama
- The Diary Of Daedalus discusses the Race Detective and Politico
- At the First Street Journal, we find out that Obama wants our troops to pay higher health fees
- The Lonely Conservative has a map of all the power plants to be closed thanks to the EPA
- At the POH Diaries, we find out that Sarah Palin called Nancy Pelosi a dingbat
- RightNewz covers Obama fundraising over the heatwave
- And last, but not least, Wake Up America covers an Obama surrogate calling those with no health insurance “freeloaders”
- And one to grow on: Maggie’s Notebook notes that Ann Coulter said John Roberts was a stealth candidate back in 2005
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last weeks). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday!.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. This weeks).
- teresamerica has Eagle Freedom Links (last weeks. Hope Teresa is feeling better).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Gio Ott. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And a Rule 5 tour!
- American Power has Kate Upton.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 157. Plus Olivia Wilde. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has wacky Aussie swimmers in….swimsuits.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: John Locke — The Second Treatise and Obamacare.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Yasmin Jordao. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican features Conservative women, Katie Pavlich. (last weeks)
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Channeling the Deschanels .
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #52, Jennifer Garner.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Ingrid Bergman.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has SE Cupp. (last weeks)
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs (from Tuesday. This weeks).
- Bright and Early has birthday babe Julie Ordon.
- The Right Way has Friday Babe.
- Three Beers Later has Rule 5 Fake ID
- The Classical Liberal has Speaking Truth to Power with Odette Annable (last weeks). And The CL Report.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Bush Edition
- Raised On Hoecakes features great leg
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – US Marine Corps.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.