Happy Sunday! A great day in America. The Sun is shining, the bunnies are eating my neighbors veggie garden, no t-storms on tap here in Raleigh. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Viking Pundit discusses SCOTUS’ voting block
- American Power notes CNN’s idiocy on an “ISIS” flag
- The Other McCain notes bank accounts being drained in Greece
- Jo Nova discusses Greenland being much warmer in the past than it is now
- 1389 Blog notes Walmart will allow ISIS cakes, but not Confederate flag cakes
- Blazing Cat Fur notes that Lefties do now actually want racial healing
- Chicks On The Right notes what happened to freedoms in Canada after gay marriage was legalized (probably should be part of the previous post, oh, well)
- Dakota Voice covers pro-gay speech code enforcement
- Fausta’s Blog notes the bloody Islamist Friday
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes what our military members had to do for Ramadan
- Gates Of Vienna covers the Islamization of Europe
- Lady Liberty 1885 notes something essential to free society
- Moonbattery has a helpful suggestion for liberals
- Pamela Geller notes what’s happening in “moderate” Indonesia
- And last, but not least, Patterico has a quick, but deep, thought on dignity
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (both last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Nozomi Aso atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Bar Refaeli caused accidents. And Katy Perry.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Constitutional Remedies to a Lawless Supreme Court. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Democracy Is Dying; Persecution Is Coming.
- Theo Spark has a peaceful lake. Also a nice beach.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Thursday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Krauthammer: SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision ‘Is a Huge Loss for Democracy’.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday night funnies. And Thursday Night Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Behati Prinsloo and Friends. And car wash.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Brooklyn Decker.
- The Chive has goofy girls.
- Don Surber: Underneath it all liberals hate gays.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Morgan James Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning. And congrats on turning 5!
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- House Of Eratosthenes has some Southern babe’s and thoughts
- In MY Not So Humble Opinion has Country Girls Rule
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: #SSM: Christians Shown Hate by Left While Religious Bodies Show Respect for All.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Lipstick left at home. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s, site seems to be down at the moment).
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.