Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, a great time to spend some time in the garden. This pinup is another by Aurthur Sarnoff, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Independent Sentinel discusses some more idiot Greenies
- The People’s Cube covers green future cooking
- The Last Tradition notes some interesting news that didn’t go national
- The First Street journal notes a funny thing on the way to the riots
- The Daley Gator discusses the most important part about immigration
- Raised On Hoecakes notes things that matter
- Powerline has liberal hypocrisy in two tweets
- Patterico notes sexual harassment in the Hillary State Dept
- Neo-neocon wonders why there is so little concern about the OPM hack
- Moonbattery covers an insane lie by CNN to defend Islamists
- Legal Insurrection discusses insane exploitation of the Charleston murders
- Jihad Watch covers a bit more from the RoP
- Fire Andrea Mitchell wonders what would have happened if Root had targeted police
- Fausta (DaTechGuy) notes that the government wants to protect you from….ham
- And last, but not least, Chicks On The Right wonders about Hillary lecturing on racism
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Ayaka Noda atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Leonna Mayor. And Kate Hudson.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Colorado Springs vs. Charleston: Church Massacres That Ended Differently. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Scandal of Murdered Black Americans.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty. (all last week’s)
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Thursday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Death By Dynasties.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday night funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some a GOP playoff system.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Paz de la Huerta. And slo mo.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Miranda Kerr.
- The Chive has surfer girls.
- Don Surber notes the S in MSNBC stands for superstition.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Melisandre Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Obama Grieves Deeply For Charleston While Raising Money and Golfing.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Jewish Girls With Guns. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s, site seems to be down at the moment).
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.