Happy Sunday! It’s another gorgeous day in America, and today is Flag Day! This pinup is by John Thompson, with no addition necessary.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Daley Gator notes a DHS whistleblower stripped of her gun and almost her daughter
- The Last Refuge takes a peek behind the real McKinney pool party
- Theodore’s World celebrates Flag Day
- Weasel Zippers notes something interesting in the CIA pre-9/11 intelligence release
- Western Hero covers a sickness that only gold can cure
- Wizbang notes what a CNN anchor said about the Dallas gunman
- American Power covers “equality” in the People’s Republik Of California
- Blazing Cat Fur covers bikini style dhimmitude in the UK
- Chicks On The Right note that Hillary will be checking your wardrobe
- Fausta’s Blog tells us why removing country-of-origin labels from meat is a Bad Idea
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes Obama releasing more terrorists from Gitmo
- Flopping Aces covers the dichotomy of “too big to fail”
- Legal Insurrection discusses Obama’s attempt to diversify neighborhoods
- Maggie’s Farm wonders why anyone would go to Disney anymore
- And last, but not least, Moonbattery notes more phrases that are considered “micro-aggressions”
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Olga Segura atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Emilia Clarke. And afternoon rule 5.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Hillary Clinton Does A Big Do-Over, Gives Big Speech, Trashes the Rich. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: State Dept Struggles to Explain Massive Nuke Concessions To Iran.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Thursday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: OPM Hacking Scandal Gets Worse.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Katia Winter. And bare news.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Kelly Rohrbach.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber discusses Rick Perry making liberal heads explode.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Melisandre Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: From the Revolutionary War to Today: Happy 240th Birthday US Army!.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Marines. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s, site seems to be down at the moment).
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.