Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the awesome nation of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help. Can you believe this is the 150th edition of this weekly post? 150 straight Sundays!
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Yid With Lid wonders about pot being a basic human right in The People’s Republic Of Berkley
- Wild Thing discusses what pro-illegals did to the American Flag on the 4th
- The People’s Cube features a really awkward jihadi moment
- The Other McCain delves into gender theory
- The Jawa Report notes what a judge told CAIR
- The Camp Of The Saints discusses American fascism
- White House Dossier covers Obama’s shameful politicization of the 4th
- Rio Norte Line wonders if sex is a right
- No Tricks Zone notes destruction of climate data
- Not A Lot Of People Know That covers strange data in Ohio
- Patterico wonders about “natural rights”
- Moonbattery has enraged moonbats on Hobby Lobby
- Legal Insurrection notes the number of new pages of Obamacare regulations released
- House Of Eratosthenes wonders about Progressives on the Founding Fathers
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell discusses the 300k diseased illegals
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Lisa Marie Karuk at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to Christine McConnell and Angie Harmon hotness.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (placeholder for Sunday’s). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Some Dare Call It Fascism.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: American isn’t Inherently Evil.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, American flag bikinis.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Sara Sampaio. And a bikini quiz.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Sophia Marie.
- The Chive has mesh dresses.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has titties and kitties.
- Evil Blogger Lady has 4th of July Rule 5. And Katherine Heigl.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And short shorts.
- Grumpy Patriot has Hump Day Hotties.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has 4th bikini.
- House Of Eratosthenes found those droids.
- Bookworm Room has a Thursday roundup.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has ICYMI: Premeditated Invasion of Illegal Aliens and Weekend Links. (last weeks. This week’s: Free Weed for the Poor and Weekend Links).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: After Independence Day. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.