Happy Sunday! I will not be setting any red lines today in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Jo Nova has some interesting information on Greenland ice cores
- American Power features homofascist leftists
- Black&Right notes Obamacare is affecting real people
- Cold Fury discusses the revolution
- Fausta is still doing great work in covering Venezuela
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes why Dems love abortion
- Five Feet Of Fury has 5 reasons not to trust the media
- The Right Pundit covers the NFL’s potential “N-word” rule
- Jammie Wearing Fools has another Obamacare success story
- Jihad Watch has the real war on women
- Michelle Malkin notes why parents are paranoid about Common Core
- Moonbattery notes a Google crackdown on WND for covering the news
- Outside The Beltway discusses 6 Californias
- Pam Geller wins an award along with Obama
- And last, but not least, Political Clown Parade notes that Obama lied about Keystone XL again
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In the mailbag. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Lots Of Links. And Park Flo Jalin at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Jasmine Black. And Rule 5 News.
- American Power features Luisa Zissman. And Kate Upton.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: One Election Away from Losing Our Freedom. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Democrat politicians caught laughing it up over just how bad Obamacare is.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links. (both last week’s).
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obamacare is a job killer.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Claudine Keane.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linky luv.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Russians. And Olympic Babe.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Zoe Saldana.
- The Chive has sexy Chivers.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Thursday with Cobie Smulders. And Saturday Linkfest.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around (last week’s).
- The Jawa Report has Kate Upton.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has an Olympic Babe. And here.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Taliban Suspends Talks About POW Bowe Bergdahl and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Americans. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.