Happy Sunday! Another great day in the Once and Future Nation of America. The Super Bowl will be played out, and feasting will commence. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- protein wisdom discusses Obama’s weaponization of government
- The Lonely Conservative wonders how fracking opponents heat their own homes
- The Jawa Report notes Sandra Fluke contemplating running for Congress
- The People’s Cube features the new “Government” guitar series from Gibson
- Wizbang covers Obama violating US trademark law regarding MyRA
- The Daley Gator notes that Syria is dragging their feet on their chemical weapons
- Political Clown Parade discusses Obama using force to protect Americans
- Moonbattery covers raising the minimum wage
- Legal Insurrection notes that some lefties think it was racism, not snow, that paralyzed Atlanta
- Jammie Wearing Fools has another Obamacare “success” story
- Flopping Aces notes that Dems know they are in big trouble
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers Mary Landrieu being in big trouble
- Director Blue points out that you can now panic on the economy
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has giant, dog killing….slugs?
- And last, but not least, Cold Fury discusses what Liberals are fueled by
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Linkfest! And Stacy Gray at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Charlotte Springer (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- American Power has Maxim for the Super Bowl politics. And Rule 5 Saturday. And Jessica Perez.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama’s Weaponization of Government. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Spills the Beans on the Citizenship Fig Leaf.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links. And Seahawks cheerleaders.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Bankrupt. And Friday Free For All.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Cora Skinner (last week’s, someone is sick).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – No Longer Waiting For Godot. And hot chicks selling cold drinks.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Viola Davis.
- The Chive has sexy Chivers.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has cheerleaders and soldiers.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Seahawks Rule 5. And Ashley Benson.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Thursday with ANastasia Ashley.
- IMNSHO has Choices.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around (last week’s, but has some thoughts on the Conservative blogosphere).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Watch and Laugh: 2014 Super Bowl Ads and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Russian police women. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.