Happy Easter Sunday! It’s a gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it’s a day to celebrate His rising. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Powerline notes North Korea’s failure to launch
- Independent Sentinel notes Obama’s best buddy Iran getting frisky on ICBMs
- Victory Girls Blog has Katy Perry being traumatized by Trump’s election
- This ain’t Hell… notes Chris Christie doing something great for a veteran
- The Right Scoop covers an ethics complaint filed against Rep Adam Schiff (D)
- The Lid discusses Maxine Water’s bid to be the most corrupt member of Congress
- The Last Refuge covers Trump re-aligning geo-political alliances
- The Daley Gator discusses more nuclear grade stupidity
- Raised On Hoecakes covers the Rise of Christ
- Outside The Beltway discusses impeachment fantasies
- Noisy Room covers Democrats bowling for abortions
- Neo-neocon notes the power of Trumphobia
- MOTUS A.D. discusses the notion that sometimes it’s you
- Moonbattery has a quickie on the dumbest thing seen all day
- And last, but not least, Legal Insurrection notes the latest thing that is considered sexist
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Monday. (both last week’s)
- Daley Gator has Hatsuho Tani. And Sunday pics. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Bo Krsmanovic. And Kate Bock.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Lois Lerner demands secrecy in Tea Party targeting lawsuit testimony. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: President Trump Realigning Geo-Political Alliances, and Few Paying Attention.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And pic dump.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And yet another reason Trump was elected.
- The Chive has backs.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday femme fatale. And what color is the dress. And plenty of fun during the week
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: Not all illegals come here for jobs .
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has your good morning girl, and does it all week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Martha Hunt. And Sienna Miller Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And plenty more hotness during the week.
- Bookworm Room has the Trump pro-America foreign policy.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Gingermageddon. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when up).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Dove’s #RealMoms Ad features a Dad who asserts he’s Mom [VIDEO].
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.