Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America, just 12 days to a new era. Will it be good? Will it be bad? Who knows. What we do know is that Obama will be spending his own money on vacations shortly, to the benefit of America. This pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Deplorable Climate Science Blog covers the enemy within
- JoNova discusses killing off climate science funding due to Groupthink
- A View From The Beach notes good science, bad science, and EPA science
- Adrienne’s Corner explains how to spot fake news
- Bizzy Blog notes the Brexit related economic doom in Britain….oh, wait
- Blazing Cat Fur covers Trudeau’s unicorns and rainbows budgeting
- Chicks On The Right notes an insane use of taxpayer money for a murderer’s sex change
- Creeping Sharia covers yet another fake Islamaphobic hate crime
- Dakota Voice discusses Obama’s legacy
- Doug Ross @ Journal covers some fake news from CNN as it relates to the Ft. Lauderdale shooter
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes a CNN personality laughing at the Chicago torture video
- Flopping Aces notes what should really bother you about the Russian hacking
- Gay Patriot wonders about a mystery as it relates to a 6 year old
- Legal Insurrection covers a defeat for the BDS movement
- And last, but not least, Moonbattery discusses the 10 crazy things that offended college snowflakes
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Monday.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Emily Ratajkowski. And Rose Bertram.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Whole lotta lyin’ going on. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Jihadists Train, Plan U.S. Attack from Mexican Border State of Nuevo León.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And Genevieve Morton.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And 1979 flashback.
- The Chive has tight dresses.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday femme fatale.
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: Liberals won’t fix Flint’s water, but they will make a movie of it.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has your good morning girl, and does it all week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has the Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Asian invasion. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Let’s Make Men Great Again.
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.