Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in the Once And Future Nation of America. This pinup is by Bill Medcalf, with a wee bit of help.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection discusses Obama checking out
- Raised On Hoecakes covers the War On Work
- Rhymes With Right notes an alien Team O wants to keep out of the country
- The Astute Bloggers note Obama’s effectiveness
- The Daley Gator has the gun count
- The Jawa Report has young, uninformed Democrats
- The Lonely Conservative notes what Dems have tied in to Iron Dome funding
- The Other McCain notes the amnesty fine print
- The People’s Cube travels down War On Women road
- Victory Girls Blog has proof Obama lied about the Ocare tax
- Proof Positive is going solar
- Maggie’s Farm has praise for burkas
- Fausta has the aftermath of Obama’s Central America meeting
- Cold Fury has an open letter to Democrat socialists
- And last, but not least, American Power notes how anti-Israel protesters protested
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Chiaki Ota at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Irina Shayk video and Ludivine Sagna.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: End game for America: the left, illegal immigration, and the ongoing coup. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama just dumped 1504 illegal alien kids in NJ and won’t tell us where they are.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Gruber Video Is ‘Absolute Proof’ that Provision Was Not a Drafting Error.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Helen Flanagan (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Amanda Lajcaj.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Z is for Zelyaeva. And midnight music.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Yoncee.
- The Chive has 4 eyes.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Bonus Rule 5 Emma Peel (last week’s).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Cosplay.
- Bookworm Room has a Saturday roundup.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Sarah Palin on Obama: “We don’t do Kings” and Weekend Links. (last week’s. This week’s: UNCONSTITUTIONAL: DC Ban on Gun Carry Overturned and Weekend Links)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Active Duty. And From Around The Blogroll. (both last week’s)
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.