Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Fiona Stephenson, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain isn’t impressed with the Daily Kos comparing Arizona to apartheid South Africa
- Independent Sentinel notes progressive mayors discussing gun rationing
- House Of Eratosthenes covers a Democrat candidate getting nasty towards Kendell Jones
- Victory Girls Blog discusses our unelected food czar
- This ain’t Hell… has your Sunday feel good story
- The Lonely Conservative links socialism with cheating
- The Jawa Report notes Hamas’ talking points for liberals, er, social media activists
- The Hayride notes that a supposed Obamacare lie is now a reality in Louisiana
- Gateway Pundit notes that Elizabeth Warren’s progressive list is eerily similar to Hitler’s list.
- The Daley Gator reveals that Time magazine is racist for noting Obama is a coward
- The Camp Of The Saints wonders why no one dares call it treason
- Sister Toldjah wonders if the individual mandate will be delayed yet again
- Rhymes With Right notes those wacky peace loving Muslims
- Raised On Hoecakes covers a typical Progressive damned if you do damned if you don’t situation
- And last, but not least, Public Secrets has six astounding examples of liberal hypocrisy
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Meisa Kuroki at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Kate Upton reading and Lily Aldridge’s biggest fears.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: End game for America: the left, illegal immigration, and the ongoing coup. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: 2014: Obama’s America.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: “The Most Narcissistic, Self-Absorbed President We’ve Ever Had”.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Helen Flanagan.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Ms Argentina 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Chrissy Teigen. And bikini of the month.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Blac Chyna.
- The Chive has cuteness.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Bonus Rule 5 Emma Peel. And Too Fat Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Selena Gomez.
- Bookworm Room has a Saturday roundup.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Sarah Palin on Obama: “We don’t do Kings” and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Active Duty. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.