Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America. The Sun is shining, the fish are biting, and it’s a great time to get outdoors. This pinup is by Tatiana Doronino, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Daley Gator features yet another crazy feminist
- 357 Magnum discusses the German bureaucratic failures that led to the Christmas market attack
- America’s Watchtower covers nutty conspiracy theories on MSNBC
- American Lens notes a bit of irony for the Seattle mayor who wanted to boycott NC over HB2
- Chicks On The Right covers what real female empowerment looks like
- Creeping Sharia covers yet another honor killing
- Flopping Aces discusses Syria’s use of chemical weapons as it relates to Obama’s Iran deal
- Gay Patriot notes the Left’s love of transgressive art
- The Geller Report notes San Diego making safe spaces for Muslims while requiring non-Muslims to learn about Islam (say, where’s the ACLU and the Freedom From Religion folks?)
- House Of Eratosthenes discusses the crackpot history of liberalism
- Jihad Watch notes what Muslims in Sweden did as a jihad attack suspect was arrested
- Moonbattery covers what Target’s moonbattery has been costing them
- Raised On Hoecakes has thoughts on the Syrian strike
- The Last Refuge covers a big manhunt for a serious leftist wackadoodle who threatened Trump
- And last, but not least, The Lid notes another leftist professor calling for killing Trump and executing Republicans
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Monday. (both last week’s)
- Daley Gator has Ayaka Noda. And Sunday pics. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Anne Vyalitsyna. And Tess Jantschek.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Sorry, Democrats, The Obama Spying Scandal Isn’t Going Away. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: It Doesn’t Matter Who Used The Chemical Weapons.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And pic dump.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And yet another reason Trump was elected.
- The Chive has hip to waist ratio.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday femme fatale. And Frideyes. And plenty of fun during the week
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: NYT does a 180 on Russia.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has your good morning girl, and does it all week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Badger Friday. And Dorothy Provine Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And plenty more hotness during the week.
- Bookworm Room has the Trump doctrine.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Gingermageddon. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when up).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: New Ambassador Nikki Haley Slaps UN Over Syria [VIDEO].
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.