Happy Sunday! The start of a new year, something special, something exciting, a time for resolutions which will be broken by the 10th. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Victory Girls Blog notes that Trump=Love
- The People’s Cube has the top 13 things that didn’t happen in 2016
- The Lid has the top 30 hoax hate crimes since Trump was elected
- White House Dossier notes Obama going after pizza
- Powerline discusses the slow learner in Germany
- Vlad Tepes notes another peaceful Muslim in slow learner’s Germany
- Maggie’s Farm has a tune for 2017
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has more info on the Turkey terrorist attack
- Chicks On The Right discusses the Hypocrite in Chief
- Alan Colmes is already starting the complaints about Trump golfing
- Adrienne’s Corner notes the things she wants to go away in 2017
- A View From The Beach isn’t impressed with Ariana Grande’s objection to objectification
- Watts Up With That? covers the Scott Adams climate challenge
- Scottish Skeptic lets you in on a Scottish new year’s tradition
- And last, but not least, Director Blue notes how George Soros has destroyed the Democratic Party
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Monday.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Alexis Renn. And Charlotte McKinney.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Whole lotta lyin’ going on. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: “From Putin with Love” – a novel by the New York Times.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And relaxation.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And Surfing.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Cindy Bruna . And the Friday babe (both last week’s).
- The Chive has pillow talk.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday femme fatale (last week’s).
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: Are Democrats conceding the next 16 years?
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rose Bowl Queens and Orange Bowl Queens.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has the Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Gingermaggedon. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies (placeholder for today’s).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Obama: The Guest Who Just Won’t Leave [VIDEO].
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.