Happy Sunday! A great day to be an American. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, preseason football is back! I’m not sure who did this pinup, found it out and about on the ‘net.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Alan Colmes notes AT&T offering to help the NSA spy on Americans
- The People’s Cube wonders about racist pizza
- The Last Tradition notes how few trust Obama on Iran
- The Jawa Report covers ISIS crossing a red line
- The Daley Gator highlights a WTF? moment
- The Camp Of The Saints notes Sarah Palin ripping Erick Erickson
- The Astute Bloggers covers something that should be a warning to all Leftists
- Protein Wisdom notes the anti-human green movement
- Powerline discusses those who wish to wipe Israel off the map
- Pamela Geller notes more gays being thrown off roofs by Islamists
- neo-neocon covers Carly! Fiorina on illegal immigration
- Lady Liberty 1885 notes Jeb Bush in full retreat on Common Core
- Flopping Aces has an interesting take on Sharia compliant mortgages in Seattle
- Evil Blogger Lady notes what silly feminists are actually worried about
- And last, but not least, Da Tech Guy notes what the the Iran Deal might really be about
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Mari Harada at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Stacey Poole. And Ashley Graham.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Understanding just how serious Hillary’s email server problem really is. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Hillary Finds Deleting Emails Funny; Resurrects Sad, Old Right Wing Conspiracy Canard.
- Theo Spark has Kate Upton. Also a sleepy.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: “I give it a month”.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday funnies. And Thursday night tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Barbara DiCreedo. And fishing.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Mia Bunny.
- The Chive has the beach.
- Don Surber has Obama’s Dreamer of the day.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Hillary(?) Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: No #DonaldTrump Did Not Get #MegynKelly Fired.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, active duty. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.