Happy Sunday! Another superfine day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- At Alan Colmes Liberaland, suddenly Liberals are concerned about assassination talk, unlike when Bush was POTUS
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses journalists and Obama transparency (snicker)
- Sister Toldjah covers #fearmongeringPelosi
- White House Dossier catches O golfing at a ritzy course
- The Camp Of The Saints discusses domestic insurrections
- The Lonely Conservative has an interesting flashback on deportation at gunpoint
- The Other McCain discusses rape without context
- The People’s Cube wonders about “do something”
- Villainous Company says to let the judgements begin!
- Rhymes With Right notes what the Obama/Holder Dept Of Intimidation is up to (the content of this story actually made me angry…not at RWR, but O/H)
- protein wisdom covers the Special Snowflakes, otherwise known as the SF Giants
- Political Clown Parade covers a mother who wonders why an illegal wasn’t deported
- Noisy Room has photos that show what’s wrong with liberals (well, one of the many)
- Public Secrets notes how warm the Antarctic is
- And last, but not least, Nice Deb has the battle of the photo-ops
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Kozue Nitta at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has links to Kelly Brook and a sexy ad.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (placeholder for Sunday’s). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: America’s Impending Tuberculosis Epidemic.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama is not interested in #photoops.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, American flag bikinis (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Ms Austria 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Christy Turlington. And tip well.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Bernice Burgos.
- The Chive has sexy chivettes.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s debate.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Team Germany Rule 5. And Argentina Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And short shorts.
- Grumpy Patriot has Hump Day Hotties.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest.
- House Of Eratosthenes found those droids.
- Bookworm Room has a Thursday roundup.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Free Weed for the Poor and Weekend Links. (last weeks. This week’s: Obama admits he’s on the side of Illegal Immigrants (Video) and Weekend Links).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Israel. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.