Good Grief: Al Franken Uses Cheetos Metaphor To Push “Climate Change”

Hey, has anyone asked Al how he gets to D.C. from Minnesota and back? (via Tom Nelson)

(HuffPo) Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) attacked climate deniers with a Cheetos metaphor on the Senate floor on Monday, saying those who take money from big coal and also reject global warming should be ignored.

“If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I’ve got a problem, I should take their advice,” he said. “And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn’t take their advice.”

Well, what of those who push hotcoldwetdry? Should we ignore those who fail to practice what they preach? Particularly since there are way, way, way more of those than Climate Realists who take money from Big Coal (or any other group).

Comment by Gummy_Braynes Subscribed to comments via email
2013-04-25 14:46:55

Big Coal?!!?!? WTH?
If I remember reading correctly, there are now more federally paid workers in the solar industry than privately funded workers in the coal industry.

When will Big Solar get attacked as to big? As too pushy? As needing to have its PR firms held accountable, held back, registered, limited, silenced?

But, you can tell the state of our nation when someone like comedian Franken can get a federally paid job as Senator.

2013-04-25 21:41:12

Yup, a guy who’s really nasty and a racist (the real type) and Dems elect him.

Comment by Roosevelt
2013-04-26 02:14:19

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now ;)

Comment by Chewy_Brain_Matter Subscribed to comments via email
2013-04-26 09:52:01

WOOHOO!
Congrats Teach.
Based on the sheer volume of positive emails coming in, you’ve converted alot of people with your creative writing abilities to getting their own sites.

You must be a proud pappa.

2013-04-26 10:07:15

Sheesh, now I have to leave that spam comment in place

Comment by mojo
2013-04-26 15:18:11

“Tom and I would like to take this opportunity to advocate the violent overthrow of the United States government.”
– Al Franken, Saturday Night Live

Douchebag.

2013-04-26 16:18:53

mojo, would love to have a youtube clip of that!!!

Bad Behavior has blocked 8052 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE