If All You See…

…is a world flooded because someone charged their iPhone, you might just be a Warmist

The blog of the day is Theodore’s World, with a post on Dems loving socialism.

BTW, someone asked me what the women bloggers I link to in these posts think. I have no idea. None have said anything negative. Yet. But, it just so happens that there are quite a few women bloggers on my blogroll. Who write very good things. So I end up linking them.

Comment by JGlanton
2012-12-03 14:34:46

Look at all that glorious hair!

The IPCC’s multi-modal sea-level rise projections predict a rise of 20 – 55 cm. Were that to be the case Michelle Keegan would get a proper bath for her ladyparts.

I think this girl is perfect for me. She’s recently single, and she doesn’t know she is sexy. I could repair both of those issues. And I would commit to learning to braid hair. And unbraid. I am the complete package.

‘It makes me laugh that people think I’m sexy, because I’m not at all.’

I don’t know how she would explain THIS, then:

2012-12-03 15:30:34

JG??!?!? DAMN!
How in the world do you fit all this information in that skull of yours? I barely have room to remember my boss’ name.

And, I agree. I’m in love. She’s the best yet. Definitely a poster girl.

I had given Teach a few photos in an attempt to stump your knowledge. But, after this, I accede to your immensity.

2012-12-03 15:37:46

I was holding those in reserve, GB. Might have to use them tomorrow

2012-12-03 16:13:40

Yeah… but the point is now moot. I’ve surrendered. I’ve acceded to his might. His knowledge and brain-pan skill is overwhelming. There is no hope in trying to combat him.

(but, we won’t turn down a few good IAYS pics)

Comment by Dana
2012-12-03 19:29:46

It appears that the young lady is ready for a flooded world, and has her flotation gear ready.

Comment by JGlanton
2012-12-03 23:00:19

Gumball: It’s not brains. You just Google “big boobs” and it all falls out into your laptop.

It helps that I don’t have a boss’ name to remember. Leaves room for advanced research.

2012-12-04 00:12:29

Bad Behavior has blocked 10665 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE