- I am not perfect and I will not try to be.
- I cannot, and will not try, to please everyone.
- I will take part in something I believe in.
- I will prioritize my obligations and do important things first.
- I will choose my friends wisely.
- I will help others when I am able.
- I will focus on the positive.
- I can only be me.
- I will be here now.
- Life never gets any better, only my perception of it does.
Head on over to either link for the full details (linking an entire article is against Blogosphere rules). I really like #9, which is one I always try to abide by:
Life is happening right now. Instead of dwelling on the past or worrying about the future, practice being and living in the present moment.
Remember, right now is the only moment guaranteed to you. Right now is life. Don’t miss it.