Regarding the story on the possum drop from yesterday, the Morning Rush radio show here in Raleigh was discussing and soliciting ideas. Of course, I think everyone thought “drop a dead one”. Well, here are a few others:
1. Find someone who has a pet possum, that way they aren’t breaking the ruling regarding wild animals being used.
2. Go with cuteness overload
3. Grumpy Cat never fails to put a smile on someone else’s face
4. Use a baby. They really aren’t contributing to society, why not put one to work?
5. Invite some PETA members to the New Years celebration, get them drunk early, put them in basket, and raise it as a countdown. Leave it up.
What do you think?