Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America, a time when all the lovely young lasses are doing the graduation walk. What better time for windy conditions? This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys has the details on Disney trying to trademake “Seal Team 6″
- Jay Tea at Wizbang says time’s up on Obama’s Libyan adventure
- Wake Up America has Bill Clinton’s latest idea: a fact checking agency
- Verum Serum has the latest on when Medicare will be broke
- The Blog Prof wants you to keep your barf bag handy
- The Other McCain discusses being turned into a Newt (Gingrich)
- Can you guess how many health care waivers Obama’s given? Wild Thing has the answer
- Lee Stranahan says liberals are confused
- Sister Toldjah says that perhaps Obama has healed the oceans
- Dan Riehl catches major league liberal idiocy
- Raised On Hoecakes has change that few believe in
- Oh, hey, apparently the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt lied. Q&O has the 411
- Public Secrets has reason #1,598 why Ron Paul should not run for president
- Patriot’s Corner has the UC-Irvine Anti-Israel hate week wrap up
- And, last, but not least, Jo Nova explains why greenhouse gases do not break the 2nd law of thermodynamics
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks). And something about sex and coffee.*
- No Sheeples Here has Hot Air. And Troopathon IV.
- Weekend Link Love: Incubus Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Holly Valance And The Problem Of Fascism. Plus Rule 5 For The Nookie.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Joyce Nazziri. And Offend a Feminst: Wife Spanking. And the Six Days of Cheesecake here, here, here, here, here, and here.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And the more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Rainy Weekend Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport. (last weeks)*
- American Power has some Bar Rafaeli hotness
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 98. Plus Jenna Fischer. And Blogroll Spotlight (last weeks. This weeks is up)!*
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has this weeks Friday Free For All.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Perusing The Conservative Blogosphere
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit has terrorism and lingerie.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.*
- Mind Numbed Robot has massive cleavage
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has many thanks, and some Sila Sahin Playboy (NSFW)
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5: Girls With Guns
- Mean Ol’ Meanie explains last week (last weeks).
- Little Miss Attila has chocolate wine
- American Perspective has some Rule 5 for the ladies (last weeks)*
- The POH Diaries has Pippa Middleton hot in a bikini.
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks)*
- The Observatorium had a bunch of Rule 5 posts, I can see them in my Google feedreader, but, after the big Blogger outage, seem to be gone. Head on over and check the site out, stand by if one goes up. Also, congratulations on 5 years in the Blogosphere! Update: Rule 5- Amit Freidman.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has a Colts cheerleader and Playboy.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.