Happy Sunday! It’s a great, though hot, day in the USA. Some fishing, and dropped hot dogs, are in order. This pinup is by Baron Von Lind, with a wee bit of help. BTW, closing in on the 300th edition of Patriotic Pinup. Hard to believe a meme could last this long, eh?
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Don Surber wonders why the American media is giving little attention to Michelle Obama’s opulent vacation
- This ain’t Hell has a story about a British soldier refused beer by leftists
- The Radio Equalizer reveals Rosie O’Donnell’s real reason for getting married
- The Lonely Conservative has the latest from wacky Alan Grayson (D-Loony)
- Gaza kids are taught the glory of martyrdom. The Jawa Report has the 411
- Texas for Sarah Palin discusses The Cuddle Factor
- Wine in vending machines? Awesome! Support Your Local Gunfighter has the details
- Must babysitters unionize? The Snooper Report brings the report, as well as some Rule 5 cheesecake
- Oops. The Boy Scouts boo’d Obama’s video message. Head to Scared Monkeys to watch and listen
- Q&O highlights what the Democrat November elections strategy will be (hint: it involves Bush)
- Radioactive boar incidents on the rise? Wait, what? Head to Outside The Beltway for the answers
- Nice Deb points to a great new movie coming that skewers the Obama/Dem agenda
- What do teachers really fight for? Viagra. Doug Powers at Michelle Malkin’s spot has the story (and Fark usually has several stories a day showing why teachers want Viagra)
- Maggie’s Farm has the week’s political wins and losses in a photo essay
- And last, but not least, Jammie Wearing Fool brings us Michelle Antoinette’s latest diet advice
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Weekend Link Love: Chuck Norris Edition at All American Blogger
- The Classic Liberal has Hot Women Know The State Is Different. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Mickey Winters.
- Just Because You’re Paranoid has the latest Lil’ O-Bama. Make sure you scroll back through the rest for the week, too.
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Babe, Scarlett Johansson!
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: The Lemonade Stand Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Back To School 2010 Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has Rule 5 Update!
- Theo Spark has a little Rule 5 totty
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- WyBlog wonders if hottie Faith Hill will be back for Sunday Night Football
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. Also, the babes of PETA
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Blogroll Spotlight LVI. Also, January Jones. And Full Metal Jacket Reach Around LX!
- Not really eye candy, but, Right Klik has the latest on Ten Buck Fridays
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.