Happy Sunday! The last Sunday in November, so, it is almost time to put up ye olde Christmas tree. I always refuse till it is actually December. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in ye olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain smacks around some unhinged liberals regarding a non-Muslim American caught with pipe-bombs
- The Snooper Report does a little smacking around on the same subject, as well
- Jules Crittenden discusses a new report about how Bin Laden got away
- Ed Driscoll wonders if we can actually afford this much Obama brilliance
- You’ll never guess who those White House party crashers are linked to. Gateway Pundit has the answer
- The Blogprof points to single payer hell
- At Stop The ACLU, we learn of the ACLU’s latest attempt to stop Christmas
- Dr. Roy Spencer lays out his top 10 annoyances in the climate change debate
- Q&O wonders why businesses are not hiring, and provides the answers
- Guess which party is the most enthusiastic. Outside The Beltway has the 411
- Nice Deb links up George Soros to ClimateGate
- Moonbattery offers up Barack The Messiah – In His Own Words
- Jammie Wearing Fool discusses the “mostly peaceful” WTO activists
- The Gay Patriot discusses Sarah Palin and the need to discuss the Gipper’s vision
- And last, but not least, Flopping Aces brings the Sunday Funnies
While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain, Saturday Linkaround at The Blog Prof, Hello Babezilla And Weekend Linkfest! at Nation Of Cowards, Florida Just Might Rout Alabama at The Daley Gator, Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Full ‘O Turkey Edition at No Sheeples Here, and War On The Poor with Kate Beckinsale at The Classic Liberal. Anyone else have a link or hotty fest going on?Let me know so I can feature you.
Ooh, The Camp Of Saints goes old school with Rule 5 Saturday. Susan Hayward! Love it!