Happy Sunday! Another super fine day in America. Back in 1945, the Battle of Okinawa, you know, that place Murtha wants to redeploy our troops in Iraq, was won by the Allies.
This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help. Lucky puppy!
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- Dri at Ace of Spades finds a way to waste 15 minutes in the Star Wars universe. Guess who Dri skewers?
- C.A. Marks has a new obsession
- The American Princess has the funniest post on the Great Obama Seal Kerfuffle I have read yet!
- Civil Truth at And Rightly So! has a post designed to drive the Nutroots to a level 10
- Don Surber tells us Obama’s wonderful message for West Virginia
- An Obama supporter is no longer an Obama supporter. Flopping Aces has the video
- Jihad Watch has more from the Free Speech Death Watch files
- Wild Thing pulls out the Monty Python fish to smack around Obama for his “race card” proclamation
- See-Dubya finds that Obama is a Satan worshiper (OK, I read a little too much in to his post)
- How’s the UN Human Rights Commission (snicker) doing? About how you’d figure. See Moonbattery for the 411
- If the thong don’t fit, you must aquit! TNOYF has the story
- Ogre loves dem NC jobless activists!
- James Joyner breaks down more of the kerffufle regarding the AP’s draconian “pay me, you evil bloggers!” plan
- Obama wants YOU to declare your independence. Cassy Fiano at Wizbang catches the newest changiness
- And last, but not least, Harvey is celebrating 5 years since his first post. Congratulation, Harvey!
PS: The Obama Shiny Quarter trick!
What does it mean?