And a Happy Sunday to all! Yet another fine, if not hot, day in this great country. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, called “Cooling Off,” with a small addition by myself.
So, what is happening on ye olde feedreader?
- The Anchoress takes a look back at Bush Derangement Syndrome
- Jay Tea (Wizbang) writes about living in fear. I have been in the same situation at one time, too.
- The Radio Equalizer on lib talks Bush bashing, which could help W
- Sister Todljah does some serious dumpster diving. If you don’t have rubber gloves, put some saran wrap over your hands as you read
- Jim at bRight & Early has Iowa straw poll results, and some thoughts on them
- At Stop The ACLU, JonJon Ray wonders about silence
- Van Helsing has a $10 million cheeseburger. Doesn’t even come with tomato’s
- The Eagles are returning. Check ’em out over at Michelle M’s
- Civil Truth (And Rightly So!) needs some help solving a fossil mystery
- Moose are terrorizing people in their backyards! Gaius has the 411
- Are We Lumberjacks? says the Dem campaigns are heating up
- Bullwinkle wonders whether the Defeatocrat candidates are finally being honest
- Hot Air has real and compelling video of a UFO!
- James Joyner on environmental ignorance and apathy
- Over at Wuzzadem, Darwinists get away with murder
Have a super day!