Saddam dead, hung right before 10pm Eastern time. I'm sure everyone knows.
So, what about Liberal World?
- Saddam Hussein's execution is now a _MAJOR_ violation of the Geneva Convention!
- The meme of Saddam being all the USA's fault, plus "So can the Iraqis hang George Bush and Tony Blair next?
- This is sick. Saddam was not a good man but, this was all for Bush's ego and we have 3000 kids dead and untold Iraqis dead. Somehow Saddam's crimes just don't seem as horrific compared to Bush's
- Saddam murdered by BFEE – let's get the facts straight n/t
- This is truly barbaric. Like bad children and stupid tribes. I am wish to reject any aspect of humanity and any media who have any pleasure or belief in vengence. Or are even willing to report it. This is bad. I am ashamed to be human. I say it is not about Saddam it is about all who kill him. Or at this writing who have killed him. I am very angry. This admistration will be very damned. I wish I could have stopped this action because if follows killing the great Indians of American and all our western evils. I wish peace for this tribe of humans who do not deserve it. I wish I was not witness to this.
- DAMN!! Sadaam was hanged before the second trial so much…for DEMOCRACY in Iraq. Why wasn't he allowed a second trial? something fishy going on like a coverup of maybe the US helped him execute the Kurds
- Iraqis in Dearborn Michigan Dance in The Streets Being shown on Iraq state run television…….I say if they are happy the man they feared is dead I suggest they go down to the recruiters office on Wendsday and sign up and volunteer to go and put their lives on the line and allow a soldier who doesn't share the same spirit to come home…….They are abusing yours and my freedoms that our forefathers died for here….
They are pissing me off…
What else is there to say? Liberal World. They're more concerned with BDS and what the USA has done wrong (in their minds) then the hundreds of thousands, minimum, that have died, been murdered, tortured, raped, and mutilated under Saddam's regime. Typical.
And, yes, many people are rejoicing. Saddam was a very bad person, and has gotten what he deserved.
In all fairness, there were a few, and I mean a few, comments at the DU that were plain happy that Saddam was dead, made without interjecting BDS. But, they are the exception, not the rule.
Graphic shamelessly stolen from Blue Star Chronicles.