How many times have we seen the Nutroots show that they, darn it, just care about people? All the sympathy they have shown when W crashed his bike, when the Big D went in to a hospital in Colorado, Ariel Sharon's stroke, when Laura Ingraham had breast cancer, etc. Now, it is Laura Bush's, or, as she affectionately is know by them, Pickles, turn.
- At least they saved on the cost of anesthesia. Laura in her "natural" sate is sedated enough.
- NOT FUNNY. BUT KARMA WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE ASS. IN FACT, SHE AND HER HUSBAND SHOULD BOTH BE COVERED IN BOILS.
- Karmas a BITCH!
- the curse of mike douglas…. pray for aids, bitch
- WHO CARES? SHE AND HER FAMILY ARE A CANCER ON THE USA AND THE WORLD. WE CAN OFFER HER AND HER FAMILY THE SAME COLD SYMPATHY THEY OFFER THE DEAD AND WOUNDED FROM BUSH'S WAR.
- When are the doctors going to do something about that big dripping carbuncle between her ears?
- I really hope nobody makes a joke about this even if we are not too fond of Laura Bush. Actually, I don't have anything really against her other than being married to her retarded chimp of a husband. (too late)
- For all the death and destruction Laura's family has caused, and continue to cause, I guess Karma is just beginning. The real tragedy in this story is that the entire Bush regime are not in the grip of aggressive terminal cancer.
- Who gives a flying F$%&? She is no more important than your next door neighboors mother who had the same problem. She HAPPENS to be married to a douche bag. No different than your next door neighboor.
Someone asked why this was kept secret. Well, that would be because of a) it is her own business and b) to avoid liberal nastiness. Compare this to all the outpouring of caring from the right side of the net for Sen. Tim Johnson.
In all fairness, there were some nice comments. And, surprisingly, the DUer's were nicer then the Hufftarders.
More choice comments
- I couldn't care less about Laura Bush or anybody else in the Bush family. Fuck 'em all!
- In a fair world they would have kept the cancer and gotten rid of Laura.
- Too bad they caught it in time.
Michelle M has more on the WH Press insanity.
Do you have an interesting post? Well, go ahead and leave a trackback, with a reciprical link back to me. Others offering open trackbacks are over in the right sidebar, near bottom.